ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games , Week 3, open thread

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Started this thread strictly to point out that Iowa is a 23-point favorite against Nevada. I question whether they’ll be able to hold the Wolfpack to negative-13.

At 11,
Purdue is a 1.5 point dog at Syracuse, on ESPN2.
Lincoln seems likely to be blown out at home by Oklahoma, on Fox.

At 230,
#22 Penn State is a 2.5 dog at Auburn, on CBS. Credit to PSU for scheduling this one.
The Gophs are a 27.5 favorite over Colorado (Wow!), on ESPN2.

At 630,
#11 MSU is a 3.5 dog at Washington, on ABC.
Maryland (-2.5) v SMU could be interesting, on FS1.
And there’s the Iowa-Nevada barnburner, on BTN.

Started this thread strictly to point out that Iowa is a 23-point favorite against Nevada. I question whether they’ll be able to hold the Wolfpack to negative-13.

At 11,
Purdue is a 1.5 point dog at Syracuse, on ESPN2.
Lincoln seems likely to be blown out at home by Oklahoma, on Fox.

At 230,
#22 Penn State is a 2.5 dog at Auburn, on CBS. Credit to PSU for scheduling this one.
The Gophs are a 27.5 favorite over Colorado (Wow!), on ESPN2.

At 630,
#11 MSU is a 3.5 dog at Washington, on ABC.
Maryland (-2.5) v SMU could be interesting, on FS1.
And there’s the Iowa-Nevada barnburner, on BTN.
MSU is a huge game! Let’s see if they are for real 😧!

Not surprised at all about the Minny vs Colorado line. Colorado is terrible, and I think the Gophs will cover.

Reactions: hlstone
Nebraska tied 7-7 with OU.
Miami OH (our next opponent) up 10-0 on Cincinnati

IU-WIU to overtime.
Syracuse appears to have beaten Purdue with a TD inside of ten seconds. Great finish.

So if the BIG10 continues to struggle ....USC, UCLA head to Sun Belt
This needs to be rephrased - if the B1G West continues to struggle. The West is 12-10 after yesterday's games - the East is 19-1. See a little bit of a difference there? It's really pathetic which is probably why the East is 8-0 is B1G championship games.

They'll probably place USC in the West - they'll have a direct path to the B1G championship game every year. Why wouldn't they want to come to the pathetic B1G West?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT