ADVERTISEMENT

Phenomenal Nebraska Fan Reaction

I'll have to watch this video at some point!

It seems like every game in the Frost era has the Huskers make a mistake that they fail to mentally recover from, and then lose the game as a result.

There's really something about team chemistry and strength of coaching that has been missing from pretty much all Nebraska men's sports teams for the last several years.

I'm just going to leave this one here....

Irish refs--huh? What is he talking about? He must have not watched the same game I did-- the slight bias was toward Nebby from my view. The one real call to bitch about was the fumble recovery by Metz. Replay showed it probably wasn't a fumble. However, the question was whether there was enough video evidence to overturn the call on the field. Could have gone either way.

Irish refs--huh? What is he talking about? He must have not watched the same game I did-- the slight bias was toward Nebby from my view. The one real call to bitch about was the fumble recovery by Metz. Replay showed it probably wasn't a fumble. However, the question was whether there was enough video evidence to overturn the call on the field. Could have gone either way.
For sure. It probably wasn’t a fumble, but probably isn’t the threshold for overturning the on-field call. If that call had been his knee was already down, replay shouldn’t have overturned that call either.

What exactly is "rock fighting"?
I see it as being symbolic of a tough, primitive battle without a lot of flashy weapons like passing. Like Bravehart, maybe. I generally don't like buzzwords, but this is so much better than the incorrectly used Mano a Mano which people thought meant man to man and became Mano y Mano.

Reactions: KappaKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT