ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor on Sunday Night Football tonight, on NBC

One thing is clear... either Denver fans are really spoiled, or they are morons. How can anyone be upset with the way Trevor has played in his first year with a porous OL? The kid Lynch is going to have to either really amaze people at camp next year, or else this is Trevor's team for a while.

Tony romo = jay cutler but with a smile on his face while he loses the game.

As a bears fan I wonder if either siemian or lynch would be available via trade. To my untrained eye, both seem better than anything in the draft this year. Talk is the UNC QB along with keizer at ND are the top NFL QB's - I personally never heard of the UNC kid and am leary of an ND QB on a team that stinks

We recruited the UNC kid.

I think it is more accurate to say that the Denver OL needs to step up its game. Holy moly, does their OL suck! The RT is going to get Trevor killed out there. Woof!

It's like deja vu for Siemian.

Porous O-line, lack of a run game, dropped passes, playing hurt and expected to carry the offense.

The only difference is that the Broncos have 2 top-end WRs in DT and Sanders, but they are lacking at slot receiver and at TE (tho, the pick-up from NE, Derby, might be the answer in a pass catching TE).

Siemian's AC joint injury had really affected his play - was clearly favoring his left shoulder (and couldn't throw the ball downfield against the Chargers), sped up his throws (which affected his timing) whenever he anticipated getting hit and didn't use his legs like he did pre-injury.

Hasselbeck stated that Siemian took some of the hardest hits he has seen a QB take in the Saints game.

With the pounding Siemian has been taking, starting to worry about his long-term health (after games, he hasn't been able to lift his left shoulder); Siemian really needed that bye-week to get healthier and it showed.

As a bears fan I wonder if either siemian or lynch would be available via trade. To my untrained eye, both seem better than anything in the draft this year. Talk is the UNC QB along with keizer at ND are the top NFL QB's - I personally never heard of the UNC kid and am leary of an ND QB on a team that stinks

Doubt JE will trade either guy at this juncture as he doesn't know which one is the long-term answer at QB for the Broncos.

And with the going rate of back-up QBs and the way starting QBs have been getting knocked out, would be prudent to keep both for now.

But you're right, the upcoming draft looks to be a poor one when it comes to QBs, so if JE did decide to trade on of his young QBs, should be able to get a nice return.

A # of analysts/commentators have stated that Siemian made himself a nice chunk of change from the Chiefs game.

And there are still moronic Broncos fans who think Siemian sucks - i.e. - Siemian only played a good half, why can't he do it for a entire game (totally overlooking the mess that was the O-line) or even wishing that Siemian would get hurt, so Lynch could replace him.

Again, fellow B1G-Ten-er, Norwood, failed Siemian and the Broncos (not sure, if he has much of a future with the team, nor Latimer).

Siemian has a foot in a boot due to an injury suffered in OT (from his own O-lineman no less).

Looks likely that Trevor will miss the Jags game (as Lynch was made available to the press) and may miss an extended period of time (some a speculating a Lisfranc injury - ughhh).

Well, in that case, TS would no longer be taking a beating and he can get his shoulder healthy as well, but would increase the chances of Siemian losing the starting job next season.

Siemian has a foot in a boot due to an injury suffered in OT (from his own O-lineman no less).

Looks likely that Trevor will miss the Jags game (as Lynch was made available to the press) and may miss an extended period of time (some a speculating a Lisfranc injury - ughhh).

Well, in that case, TS would no longer be taking a beating and he can get his shoulder healthy as well, but would increase the chances of Siemian losing the starting job next season.
That's a shame. Though in that case, I would go from becoming a bandwagon Bronco fan to hoping they lose out and miss the playoffs with Lynch at the helm. It may be petty, but my allegiance is with the Cats.

That's a shame. Though in that case, I would go from becoming a bandwagon Bronco fan to hoping they lose out and miss the playoffs with Lynch at the helm. It may be petty, but my allegiance is with the Cats.

If the Broncos went into a tail spin WO Trevor, do you think fans would give him any credit for the wins when he was QB?

I do wish they had gone for it on 4th down instead of that long FG try. The out come might not have been different but what if it was. He really could have been the hero.

If the Broncos went into a tail spin WO Trevor, do you think fans would give him any credit for the wins when he was QB?
No, but it would shut them up about Lynch who I don't think is all that impressive. Also, serves them right for not recognizing how amazing Trevor has been this year considering absolutely no running game and a sieve-like OL while trying to compete at a playoff level in his first year playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT