ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for the Citrus Bowl

I hate when they interview guys while there is a game going on
Especially when they don't even acknowledge what's going on in the game. The best announcers still managed to squeeze in a little play-by-play - Keith Jackson was great at this.

Reactions: drewjin
First outside run that was successful. Hull looks just a little quicker than Porter in getting to the edge, at least on that play.

Cannnot STAND this f'g interview that only Auburn cares about interfering w the game coverage

I feel like this is an Auburn informercial with this interview.

Who wants to watch a guy talk idrc if you just put his audio over it even though it was super boring but please let me watch the game DANG!

Argh. Bad possession and penalty. We keep giving them chances. Please do not put the rest of this game on the defense’s shoulders.

What a ridiculous kick catch interference call. The guy misjudged it and our guys got out of the way when he ran up.

Brian Harsin? Who’s that? Is he the new coach at auburn? Let’s talk about it for the entire game

If the broadcast team doesn't mention Leota and Newsome being absent soon, I will retract the benefit of doubt I extended for them earlier in this thread.
:mad:

What a ridiculous kick catch interference call. The guy misjudged it and our guys got out of the way when he ran up.
I don’t know if that is a reviewable thing. I don’t quite get the rule. It seems like guys get right in the face of the returner all the time and they only really call it if there’s contact. Seems like our guy got out of the way and then the returner muffed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT