ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for NU vs MSU

These refs will make sure MSU wins. Awful stuff the last two possessions.

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
Why was that a jump ball?? It was two NU guys touching it!

These guys are a joke.Terrible.Poetic justice.Damn refs try to give the game to Sparty.Hell no not today Kudos to all the guys Especilly Ryan Young.And many of us have beefed about CCC and the coaching staff,let's stand up and give them a job well done BEAUTIFUL!!!

Just a joke at the end. Refs give state 2 more chances to tie it when none of them would have been called if the situation was reversed.
We lose a lot of close games and my guess is the refs typically benefit the other teams by 5-6 pts a game. It’s an uphill slog and the team deserves kudos for persevering

Kudos to the team for pulling out a HUGE win against a formidable adversary and refs who did their best to dictate a contrary result. Loved the effort and attitude out there today. Young brought us the late-game toughness we needed. And we rebounded like crazy at the end. Just what the doctor ordered. This team moved from being a consistent competitive team to being a winner today!

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
Referees should never be involved like this crew was to the extent to determine the outcome of a game.Not just our game today but any game.Let the players decide the result.And that double foul they called on Nicholson and I forget the players name on Sparty when Nicholson was hooked I just don't get what this crew was thinking today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT