ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Nebraska

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
Wildcat football is back! Can the 'Cats exact vengeance in Ireland? Will the infusion of new blood turn things around for Scott Frost and Nebraska? Will the Northwestern defense return to form in defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil's second season?

so just watched the 2017 game when we had larking and Jackson.......that is my key.....Hull and Porter to the W

Perfect throw for the TD.

Not how I wanted to start, but the D did hold them to a couple of 3rd downs, and I didn't see any blatant breakdowns on D. It was a nice drive from Nebraska.

I hope the 'Cats respond.

JON called the perfect D for that 3rd and 1 but front 7 didn’t get the job done. Would’ve been off the field.

Well, let’s see if we have anything resembling an offense, otherwise it’s gonna be a really long game

We looked disorganized on offense. Our OL isn't much better than last season so far.

We moved the ball across midfield, stalled due to a penalty, and then pinned them at the 1.

Points are best, but I can live with that for an opening drive. Come on, D!

False start was a killer. I thought refs missed same call on Nebby TD, but Dublin is a long was from the Bay Area and I could be wrong.

Seem to be losing both lines of scrimmage. They are getting a lot of pressure on our quarterback and we are getting none are theirs

Seem to be losing both lines of scrimmage. They are getting a lot of pressure on our quarterback and we are getting none are theirs
That's pretty much been true as long as I've been an NU fan though.

That's pretty much been true as long as I've been an NU fan though.
Time was, some seasons we could put some pressure on - not many sacks, but we could apply some pressure. None so far today though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT