ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State fan looking for a parking pass

jhendric

Jan 31, 2006
Hello Everyone, Wanted to explain really quick. I actually work in Milwaukee and have multiple Northwestern grads working for me. A month ago they guaranteed me a parking pass and I agreed to hold a huge tailgate. We are bringing down about 25 people. One of my guys was actually in the band not too long ago. They have fallen through on that parking pass and I was wondering what would be the best way to get one. I know parking in the football lots is very difficult and was hoping one of you would have a good idea on how to get a parking pass. I also know you can park on the side streets easily but that will not help with throwing a party. Beers and food on me for anyone that can help. I appreciate any assistance especially to an outsider. I am looking forward to a great game! Thanks.

Hello Everyone, Wanted to explain really quick. I actually work in Milwaukee and have multiple Northwestern grads working for me. A month ago they guaranteed me a parking pass and I agreed to hold a huge tailgate. We are bringing down about 25 people. One of my guys was actually in the band not too long ago. They have fallen through on that parking pass and I was wondering what would be the best way to get one. I know parking in the football lots is very difficult and was hoping one of you would have a good idea on how to get a parking pass. I also know you can park on the side streets easily but that will not help with throwing a party. Beers and food on me for anyone that can help. I appreciate any assistance especially to an outsider. I am looking forward to a great game! Thanks.

Likely won't find nibbles on this board but keep an eye on Craigslist. Please note that besides east/west stadium lots the south golf course lot is also a tailgating option.

$2,000.00 donation to NU should get you a spot in the west lot.

Reactions: phatcat
Don't be a jerk, he is trying to bring 25 NU fans to the game, on his dime. There has got to be someone out there who can't go that week.

Thank you. Just trying to do something nice. I have already bought a bunch of tickets. I appreciate the advice it's a slice... I will try that. I always make the trip down when we play there and always had a nice time and great hospality.

Don't be a jerk, he is trying to bring 25 NU fans to the game, on his dime. There has got to be someone out there who can't go that week.
He didn't say he was bringing down 25 NU fans. He said he has NU people he works with, one of whom said theyd get him a pass but didn't. He separately said that he's bringing down 25 people.

I hope nobody falls for this. They can tailgate just fine in the lots on campus and hoof it over.

He didn't say he was bringing down 25 NU fans. He said he has NU people he works with, one of whom said theyd get him a pass but didn't. He separately said that he's bringing down 25 people.

I hope nobody falls for this. They can tailgate just fine in the lots on campus and hoof it over.
Yep, shut him down,

I am glad this board is monitored. That you all for the help and the ideas. Of the 25 people coming I would say 2 are PSU fans (my dad an I) and the rest are either NU fans or not serious college football fans. Living in the Midwest there are not many PSU fans here. Thanks for the hospitality!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT