ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Chicago State vs. No. 25 Northwestern

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
No. 25 Northwestern (7-1, 1-0 Big Ten) hosts Chicago State (3-9) tonight at Welsh-Ryan Arena at 7 p.m. The game will air on BTN.

Good luck Cats! I have to miss this one, just got out of the office holiday party.

NU Defense is very bad in first half.
Chicago State is jumping passing lanes when NU offense, Making it tough.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin
I don't think I've ever seen a men's basketball player with pigtails before...

Also would be nice if the defense came to play tonight.

Close game at the half. Cats seem unable to stop the drive and CS making their threes.

Why are we not going inside on every possession??!! They are basically playing 5 guards. You have to make them pay on the offensive end.

• Love
Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
Collins is going to get his yelling in during the break. What a sloppy first half. Getting beaten on defense and bad ball movement leading to turnovers.

First half just felt sloppy. I expect the right adjustments in second half, but ecch...NU is not a team that can just show up and automatically win. I mean, WE all know that...do they?

Reactions: Hkjb
I’m in 106. Are you the guy wearing the t-shirt that says “CAPPY” in big letters? I’m in the purple Santa hat.

NU can't play street ball

It will never happen, but this is a Mullins game, let him use his speed and agility.

Chicago ****ing State has us rattled.
They out there work in as well.

For two minutes try. Boo, clayton, Martenelli, Lanborg and Brooks. Clayton turned the corner fora pull up a d Boo can turn the corner. Maybe it will open thi g up.

Bring Ty back after a couple a minutes.

MN is done for the night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT