ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for IU vs. NU

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I watched Miller Kopp warm up. I didn't see any interaction between him and the Cats players, even when he ran off the court, through the half-court where NU was shooting. What does that mean? Probably nothing.

For the fifth time this year, I'm going to call this a must-win. The Cats are 2-2 in my must-wins so far, beating Rutgers and Nebraska, and losing to Maryland and Penn State.

The student sections have white pom poms on all the seats. Hopefully, they'll all be waving by tipoff.

IU fan here, just want to give an heads up that there is a rumor going that will be missing some players tonight (All though most were warming up). Interesting stuff going on here on our front. Anyways, best of luck!

15 minutes until game time, and there’s already more people here than showed up for the Rutgers game. Lots of red.

I watched Miller Kopp warm up. I didn't see any interaction between him and the Cats players, even when he ran off the court, through the half-court where NU was shooting. What does that mean? Probably nothing.

For the fifth time this year, I'm going to call this a must-win. The Cats are 2-2 in my must-wins so far, beating Rutgers and Nebraska, and losing to Maryland and Penn State.

The student sections have white pom poms on all the seats. Hopefully, they'll all be waving by tipoff.

I’ve been trying to confirm this, but here it is: FIVE IU players are out.

Galloway doing his best Mulcahy impression against us.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Sold Out crowd, mostly IU. The his is the first time in a long while I can remember struggling to get parked.

It’s actually IUPUI
This may actually carry water. IUPUI just put out an open tryout for any student to join the team. Apparently they’re down to 6 active players and need bodies for practice etc. Maybe IU had to pull some of them onto their roster

Reactions: Titanium999

Press em!

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Refs not calling the fouls against Indy. Audige was fouled on that breakaway.

Surprised we are not down by 15 yet, let’s see that by halftime. Cause Boo Buie is a hell of a player for the Cats.

My god do we look awful. Nance just doesn’t have an offensive game against real competition.

Already feels like a game of attrition. We can’t hit a jump shot to save our life, but IU has “six normal rotation players” available.

Needless to say, we need to win this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT