ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for IU vs. NU

We're tied even though our 3 pt shooting is awful so far

It’s the disappointment in Revsine’s voice. You know he’s suffering as we are …

Reactions: Dugan15
We play better on the road then we do at home.Rushed forcing shots.Lets get it together

Reactions: drewjin
Cats are playing SLOPPY basketball. Indiana will be gassed, but if we playing like this we will lose.

Wow, lots contact in the game, but they could call a few elbows on their big guy. I wouldn’t mind.

So brutally sloppy. I wonder how much of it is psychological, knowing we’re not going at all the guys we were expecting.

Need to snap out of it at halftime and throw down the hammer on Kopp and Co.

Reactions: GatoLouco
The way we are playing I will be relieved if we only trail by a few points at halftime.Just not in sync tonight so far.Put Young down low and run the offense with movement.

Woof. We are trying our best to blow an obvious advantage.

Extremely disappointing effort overall.

Collins had better get through to these guys: These next 20 minutes will define our season.

Need this win. Period. Play hard, play smart and wear IU down.

We are not playing well but "only" trailing by 4 at the half. If we can get some 3pt shots to fall in the second half, we have a good chance of winning.

Couldn’t miss on Saturday. Can’t make a shot tonight, so far.

We are not playing well but "only" trailing by 4 at the half. If we can get some 3pt shots to fall in the second half, we have a good chance of winning.
Terrible first half, can anyone make a shot

Lucky to be only down by 4. Awful shooting. Indy fans not as bad as Illannoy or Iowa fans so far. Good game atmosphere. Too bad that tons of red are here.

Reactions: drewjin
Titanium999 you had two good ideas.

PRESS THEM. Put Audige on the ball.

OR

GO BIG and make them foul.

He’s ignored for me. But yeah, I don’t see why we shouldn’t try even a modest press. Just sub in Greer for 2-3 minutes at a time and do a one-man press on their PG. Or even Simmons, honestly. Wear them down.

Anthony Leal os the nephew of one of my kid’s teachers. And his name is not even remotely pronounced as they are saying it

We are showing some grit. I thought the game might get away from us when we went down 7. Now we clawed back to tie at the timeout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT