ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Illinois

Well that was awesome??!! Dropped pass and playing catch with the opposition

Braun has been a miracle worker this year, but we have so little talent on offense.

Guess that might be the play that sealed the game for us. We’re toast the way the game is going now. Those first 14 points were nothing if they will end up winning 45-21.

Great comeback this quarter by the Illini. The Fighting Berts are tough to beat.

Worst play if season?? NU gets the ball back to start second half so that compounds the mistake.

Henning was running a wheel out of the slot trying to get a little bit of a pick and got knocked off his route. Still not a ball that should have been thrown.
A dysfunctional play all around. Route combo looked totally broken as you diagrammed and both the decision to throw and the location were nonsense

No harm. Use the timeout and you still have 2 more shots at the endzone

I know Tyus is not the number one guy but he has really developed into a good back and need to convince him to stay

I know Tyus is not the number one guy but he has really developed into a good back and need to convince him to stay
I’d be surprised if he is not back. I also think the freshman RB, Chris K, will be a strong contributor next year.

Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT