ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Illinois

Imagine what this team would have been if Bryant had been healthy all year. I’d give us a good chance to flip the results against both Iowa and Nebraska.

I think a key turning point for the season was the decision to insert Josh Thompson in the starting lineup at RT. The OL play has progressively gotten better since then and really been the catalyst for the improved offensive results.

I think a key turning point for the season was the decision to insert Josh Thompson in the starting lineup at RT. The OL play has progressively gotten better since then and really been the catalyst for the improved offensive results.

Also helps that the defensive fronts we’ve faced have decreased in difficulty (save for Newton today, at least individually).

Reactions: AdamOnFirst
Why does Jake start every drive with a dive left? Looking forward to some creativity next year. Though today's game has been somewhat creative. Let's keep moving the ball, and keep scoring! Go Cats!

Why does Jake start every drive with a dive left? Looking forward to some creativity next year. Though today's game has been somewhat creative. Let's keep moving the ball, and keep scoring! Go Cats!

Because Priebe is probably our best offensive lineman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT