ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: Northwestern vs. Minnesota

NUwin.gif

Cats Win! Cats Win! cardiac Cats are back!
Unreal that our offense picked up so much in the 2nd half. To be honest I gave up and switched over to the OSU-ND and came back to watch us tie and the OT. Fleck must be on the hot seat after this loss if he already wasn’t on it.

Reactions: rmndcat
That was pretty freaking amazing. I was doubting Bryant, but he really stepped up. Kirtz had his best game ever. What a finish!

Reactions: drewjin and rmndcat
We snapped our long losing streak which was great with our prior win. Now we’ve won 1 more game already than we did last year. Progress but we still have a long way to go and Penn State is on deck. Let’s savor this great comeback for the win and lots of credit to the players for hanging tough in the 2nd half. Just unreal. I’ll have to view the replay of the 2nd half. Have to enjoy this win over Minny. Fleck’s canoe has capsized with this loss.

Think that would be Flynn Nagel against Nebraska in 2018. Quite a similar OT win too!!
Thanks; felt like it'd been a fair bit and yeah thinking about that game it was quite similar to this.

Copacetic? Do you even read my posts? NU’s football program is completely screwed. You think this year is bad? Wait until next year. This program will be lucky to win 1-2 games per year for the next 3-4 years and that assumes they hire the right coach this offseason. Something I have zero confidence in.
Said the same thing about Prime and Colorado. Are you ever right about anything football related?

Funny how Corbi is nowhere to be seen after such an epic win. I can just picture him now wringing his hands in frustration.

Reactions: NUCat320
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT