ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. MSU

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
It's pretty lousy conditions in Evanston. The wind is blowing pretty hard. The rain is pretty light, but it's coming in sideways. It's gonna be a pretty full house so the lines to get in are LOOOOOONG. I don't think fans are gonna get to their seats until halfway through the first quarter. The student section will be full today, at least, but there's a lot of green.

Keep in mind today that MSU will be starting their No. 4 left tackle today, Tyler Higby. It could be a big day for Joe Gaz.

It's pretty lousy conditions in Evanston. The wind is blowing pretty hard. The rain is pretty light, but it's coming in sideways. It's gonna be a pretty full house so the lines to get in are LOOOOOONG. I don't think fans are gonna get to their seats until halfway through the first quarter. The student section will be full today, at least, but there's a lot of green.

Keep in mind today that MSU will be starting their No. 4 left tackle today, Tyler Higby. It could be a big day for Joe Gaz.

Can we get a 4th string LT like that?

Hank always adjusts. I hope the hurry up that MSU is running gives him time to figure it out. Cats need to at least move the ball on this possession.

Wow now that is a defense can't even get one yard on three plays. Even though the play-calling was terrible they have an incredible defense. This game could get really ugly.

Now the O is embarrassed. It is an ass-kicking thus far. We look soft on both sides of the ball.

I'm sorry, but another crappy, crappy series of play calling. You're two inches away and you go backwards with the ball. Did Mick forget the many many QB sneaks for TDs he's called??? And then on 3rd and 1, you run the same damn play again???

Horrible start to this game from everyone.

Wow now that is a defense can't even get one yard on three plays. Even though the play-calling was terrible they have an incredible defense. This game could get really ugly.
When there is zero creativity from your offense, MSU can just line everybody up over the center and push.

Reactions: IGNORE
The D is really tackling the ball today. I hope that doesn't bite us with missed tackles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT