ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread for NU vs. NU

Interesting. People want passing more on first down. The one time we'd probably want a run on first down NU calls a pass and lets four Huskers through the line to attack Thorson. Didn't have a chance.
Thorson is throwing to the guys in black and off of his back foot. Everyone knew that the blitz was coming except the NU QB and coaches.

How can we possibly CONTINUE to blow great opportunities? Is Nebraska that much better than us?

I have never seen the jump in the air to avoid the pass rush play before, but I like it!!

Thorson is playing scared right now.

For the first time this season I feel that Thorson has lost his nerve.He is very jittery back there, is not setting his feet when he throws and just overall seems very anxious. I think he is playing scared right now.

I really like Walker. He is a great player. Our defense is doing its job, but where is our offense and special teams?
He has a ton of talent. Got schooled for the last 2 weeks though. Completely invisible. Good to have him back

Amazing that Nebby didn't go for it on 4th and 2 from near midfield....
Then again, they were second and 2 and could't get a single yard in two tries.

we need to reassess our offensive goals. Let's get a first down, so our defense does play their lungs out in the first half.

i don't how we are winning this game. If we can wake up, we have a chance, but our defense is gonna get worn down

Yep. This is what I was afraid of. The offense has to sustain drives and score points, and they're obviously not doing that today.

He has a ton of talent. Got schooled for the last 2 weeks though. Completely invisible. Good to have him back
I am worried about that. No reason Walker shouldn't be a top backer, he has all the tools.

Wow, horrible decision by Armstrong. Maybe the one who doesn't make the dumbest choices will win.

The faces on Nebraska fans priceless. " How the hell are we losing to Northwestern?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT