ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread for NU vs. NU

JAckson walks in if we run wide on 3rd down. DID ANYONE THINK WE WOULDNT RUN A QB SNEAK????????

Lets see. Jumbo package to make F*CKING SURE they have ELEVEN. in the box then QB SNEAK??

fire the coach now

Thorson finally has the best throw of the afternoon so far - to McHugh on a middle-deep boundary route that was thrown on target and in stride. NU needs MANY more like it to get their O going.

I have no faith we would have scored there. Take the FG for the lead. Now trust in the D.
I can hold my breath longer than we can hold onto a 1 point lead. To your point (sort of), I'd be content giving Neb the ball on their 1 against our defense.

Pat Fitzgerald just dropped the F-bomb on national television.

The defense is playing the best they can but they are completely gassed to the offense's inability to stay on the field. Nebraska has run plays 70-31 against us. This is unsustainable. I hope McCall has his resume ready.

I don't know you sustain on defense when you're on the field for twice as many plays as the other team. Ouch

I don't know you sustain on defense when you're on the field for twice as many plays as the other team. Ouch

Well, it helps when you get off the field on a third and 16 and then don't get called for a sideline interference penalty when you're about to turn over the ball.

"Thorson's pass is dropped...again by Christian Jones."

It's like the anti-"Justin Jackson the ball carrier."

Another three and out. Look for Nebraska to score on the next drive, the defense is just gassed.

At what point to you bench Jones? He's done a lot for the program, but he's hurting the team right now

dropped passes again and we have no chance on 3rd and long. embarassing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT