ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for NU v. Maryland

Good God. My heart can't take this.

Honestly if Pete made the second FT they would have probably pushed for a game-winning 2, so I'm kinda fine with how it played out.

OVERTIME BABY

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
What a turn of events. No replay of the foul for the technical.

OMG. Don’t throw to Nance when he’s triple teamed! This team is so frustrating. There too talented to keep playing losing basketball.

That was... not the call I would have made on the out of bounds play. A jump ball, really? Just have Berry shoot a 3 or something.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
We do out of bounds plays pretty well and that was terrible. Beran could have been called for a foul on Russell before he almost hit a half courter

So disappointing. So many missed opportunities. Missed FTs, missed layups, missed open 3 from Greer near the end of first OT.

Reactions: mcgurgmv
Collins is a bad coach. It’s as simple as that. His player utilization is bizarre. The offense we run is ineffective and we simply lose over and over games that we should win.

Collins is a bad coach. It’s as simple as that. His player utilization is bizarre. The offense we run is ineffective and we simply lose over and over games that we should win.
Agreed. It’s sad because Northwestern has been building this team for years and I thought we had a shot at the NCAAs. Instead another season at the bottom of the Big10. I hope they fire Collins and move on.

Reactions: zanycat
This will be 4 straight conference losses and we don’t play Nebraska for another 6 games. The annual 10 game skid may be upon us
The one thing I wanted to avoid this year. Honestly, perhaps a spark from an interim coach is in order.

Pretty much. Not even arguable at this point.

Spot on. There’s no other way to explain such a horrible record In close games. He’s got to go. Get ready for transfers and starting over, again.

Reactions: mcgurgmv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT